Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Photo: Jangjorim Hash


It's been a while since I made this but I wanted to post the picture so I remember that I had made it. It was one of those "clean out the fridge" meals and turned out really good. There was leftover jangjorim from my mother in law in the fridge so I added it to my hash. Jangjorim is a popular Korean side dish and so good with white rice. It's basically beef braised in a soy sauce concoction and served cold. I used to get really excited as a kid when my mom would make this at home.

Maangchi's recipe

I think these are the ingredients I used or at least most of them:

  • diced potato
  • onion
  • garlic
  • spinach? some kind of greens
  • eggs
  • cheddar cheese
  • jangjorim
  • olive oil
  • salt & pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cooking with Angus All rights reserved