Sunday, February 10, 2013

Peanut Butter Cookies

These cookies are ridiculously easy to make and are so delicious that I literally had five cookies in a row.  Eek.  These are also flourless with only a few ingredients that you probably have in your kitchen right now.  I slightly modified Claire Robinson's recipe by using half Sun Butter and half peanut butter, and adding a sprinkle of cinnamon.  Next time I'll try adding in dark chocolate! Yup, I will definitely be making these again. 

Add peanut butter/Sun butter, an egg, vanilla extract, sugar, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt.

Mix it up.

Make (or try) to make a crosshatch pattern using a fork.  My patterns were looking a little sad.  Apparently though, dipping the fork in water prevents it from sticking to the dough.  Good to know!

Pop them in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes.  I think I probably left them in for 12.

So crunchy and nutty and sweet...mmmm

I was wishing I had milk to wash down the boatload of cookies I inhaled in one sitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cooking with Angus All rights reserved